Pages

Monday, August 3, 2026

On the Ball in August 

Starting out right: On the 2nd, Donna took the Cleveland
gang to the Indians (Guardians) ball game.
Josh Dockter and his wife entertained
at Music in the Park on the 5th
Bob and I tried our hand at golf on the 7th.
Note Diane's hole in one on the fourth hole!!!
If we had quit at nine holes, I would have won.
We didn't quit at nine, and Bob won by one!
The 16th hole killed me. Now I know how
the pros feel.
Oh, by the way, it was mini-golf. :-)
Six quarts of cukes waiting to be processed on Sunday, the 9th.
Four hours later: 8 pints of bread and butter pickles!
Still have six more quarts of cukes in the fridge.
August 17th: First day of school in Killdeer.
Matthew, senior; Grace, sophomore; Luke, 6th grade;
Mary Kate, kindergarten; George, preschool.
The whole gang showed up to cheer for Matthew
in his first football game. They won 45-20!









No comments:

Post a Comment